TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Taxes: Customer agrees to be responsible for any state, county, and local sales & use taxes or other taxes not shown on your invoice but is due and payable. We do collect sales tax in all states which require us to such collection.
· Countries outside the US: Sacred Voyages only accepts payments in U.S. dollars. All duties, customs, fees and taxes are the sole responsibility of the customer.
· Charge backs: Customer is responsible and must pay a fee of $35, per transaction, for any charge back, NSF or collection fee a result of their purchase.
· Guarantee Disclaimer: While we will do everything we can to create an environment that catalyzes the greatest potential for your evolution and awakening, your specific results are dependent on many factors including but not limited to your openness, various skill sets and abilities, dedication, willingness, resourcefulness, psychological conditioning, self-honesty, self-responsibility, patience, connection to source, learning capabilities, communication skills, psychic abilities, listening skills, tenacity, persistence, and ultimately grace. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your results. As such, while people regularly achieve the results they seek on the retreats, we cannot and do not guarantee any success, transformation, changes, awakening, results, growth or shifts of any kind.
· Cancellation/Refund Policy (Group Retreat only): The initial payments, up to $1200, paid toward a group retreat are considered a nonrefundable, non-cancelable, deposit. Any additional funds paid towards a group retreat are fully refundable up to 60 days prior to the start date of the retreat at which time they become nonrefundable and the retreats becomes non-cancelable.
· Cancellation/Retreat Refund Policy (Private Custom Retreat/Journey only): The initial payments, up to half of the total amount due, are considered a nonrefundable deposit. Any additional funds paid towards the journey/retreat are fully refundable up to 60 days prior to the start date of the retreat at which time they become nonrefundable. If there is more than one participant on a Custom Retreat/Journey, the financial agreements on them under this agreement are joint and several.
· Refunds due to Weather and other conditions: We do not provide refunds for no-shows, natural or man-made disasters, weather, road closures or loss of utilities. Mt. Shasta and Hawaii are places that have inclement weather and/or power outages, which are beyond our control and we have expenses which are not refundable due to no-shows, natural or man-made disasters, weather, road closures and/or loss of utilities. As such must pass this same policy to our customers.
· Early Departure from Retreat. You may choose to leave a retreat early for any reason, if you would like. However, the full amount paid for the retreat is not refundable if you choose to leave early and if you owe a balance is still due and payable.
· Right to Refuse Service. At the retreat leader’s sole discretion, we reserve the right to expel any individual from a retreat at any time for being disruptive, unruly and/or uncooperative. If you are asked to leave the retreat, the full amount paid for the retreat is not refundable and if you owe a balance is still due and payable.